PRINCETON CLUB NEW BERLIN
IS NOW OPEN
We’re open! Our phased reopening is a strategic and measured approach to ensure your health and safety, as those are always our priority.
The Princeton Club
NOW OPEN WITH NEW BUSINESS HOURS
We are pleased to announce a phased Reopening of Princeton Club New Berlin! The opening will be done in a strategic and measured approach as your health and safety have always been our priority. We ask for your cooperation to ensure not only we, as a club, can open with excellence, but Wisconsin as a State can move forward safely. We have been hard at work implementing our new Member Shield Cleaning Program and training our staff on these new procedures. Please review our Reopening Playbook for more details.
Phase 1 • Club Opens!
Wednesday, May 20th at 3:00 pm
Temporary Club Hours:
Monday – Friday: 4:00 am – 11:00 pm
Saturdays and Sundays: 7:00 am – 11:00 pm
● Strength and Cardio Areas – Upstairs and Downstairs
● Tennis Courts – Online reservations available
● Indoor Lap Pool: May 20th: 3-9 pm, May 21st/22nd: 5 am – 9 pm, May 23rd: 7 am – 9 pm, May 24th: 6:30 am – 9 pm, May 25th: 7 am – 3 pm *See Re-Opening Playbook for lane usage guidelines.
● Family Locker Changing Rooms and showers for swimmers only.
● Men’s and Women’s Locker Rooms open for restrooms only – showers and lockers closed. Per State guidance, Towel Service will not be available. Please bring your own for pool usage and sweat towels.
● Racquetball is unavailable.
● Tanning and Hydromassage are unavailable.
● No cash transactions allowed at the Front Desk. Credit card or House Charges only.
● Only members will be allowed in the club, no guests.
During this phase, we ask all members limit their workout time to a maximum of one hour.
Phase 2 • Group Exercise Classes Resume
Tuesday, May 26th
● Group Exercise Classes begin with restrictions.
● Class numbers will be limited and floor markings for spacing will be utilized.
● Online reservation required to secure participation.
● Specific email with full details for group exercise will be released next week.
● Resistance Pool and Lap Pool open with regular hours.
● Men’s and Women’s Locker Rooms open with limited capacity for changing and will include physical distancing requirements. We encourage coming to the club in your exercise clothes.
● Showers will still remain closed.
During this time, we continue to ask all members to limit their workout time to a maximum of one hour.
Phase 3 • Club Opens 24 hours a day
Monday, June 1st
Phase 3 • Club Opens 24 hours a day
Monday, June 1st
- Club resumes 24 hours a day operation.
- Locker rooms open, showers available.
- Members must adhere to physical distancing in locker rows.
- Due to guidance, members must bring their own shower towels.
- Steam room and sauna will be available coming soon.
- Full Indoor Aquatics Center opens. Hours can be found at www.princetonclubnewberlin.com
- Physical distancing must be maintained in all pools/pool decks.
- Activity Pool Opens
- Please note all parents must remain in the Indoor Aquatics area with children 10 years of age and younger. Full rules posted in Aquatics Center.
- Whirlpool Opens
- We anticipate opening the Outdoor Pool next week upon completion of our pool company finishing the re-opening maintenance of the pool. Specific information next week.
- Phase 1: Adults Only 18 years of age or older.
- Phase 2: Plan for opening to families coming soon.
- Physical distancing must be maintained. Chairs and tables are spaced out 6 feet apart with groups of 2 for family members. Please be respectful of others with time.
- Subway is available and convenient via the Subway app. We will deliver right to you!
- Outdoor Bar will not be open initially. Food and drinks cannot be brought in.
- Additional Group Ex classes have been added! Schedule has been updated at www.princetonclubnewberlin.com
- Aquatics Group Ex coming soon
- Basketball Court for individual shooting only (as directed by Re-Opening Playbook.) Per guidance, no games are allowed. You must bring your own ball.
- Kids Club will open Monday, June 8th with reservations. Instructions on reservations and updated guidelines are below.
CLUB MEMBERS: If you are not receiving this information via email or would like to set up a House Account for charges, you can view and update your online account by CLICKING HERE.
GROUP EX CLASSES START MAY 26TH!
- Classes will be added back to the schedule as deemed safe.
- You must pre-register for all group ex classes. Walk ins not allowed. Registration for each class opens 48 hours prior to class start and closes 30 minutes before. Instructions below.
- Please note the class schedule is on the app, but class registration is not on the app. Follow instructions below for your online account.
- Arrive 10-15 minutes prior to class start to allow for enough time for class set up.
- Yoga participants must bring their own mats.
- Click on Group Activities
- Click on the class you want to register for (or you can do a search)
- Click Register
- If a class is full, you can choose to “waitlist” and if a spot becomes available, you will have 3 hours to confirm you want the spot before it goes to next person.
- If you cannot attend a class you registered, please be sure to go and and unregister so you open it for another member.
- Your Instructor will have a list of registration at the time of class.
KIDS CLUB OPENS MONDAY, JUNE 8TH
- Kids Club Hours: Monday – Thursday 8 am – 12 pm, 4 pm – 8 pm, Friday 8 am – 12 pm, 4 pm – 7 pm, Saturdays and Sundays 8 am – 12 pm
- Reservations will start with a maximum of one hour.
- Reservations can be made up to 2 days in advance.
- Up to 6 children in the Upstairs Room.
- Up to 25 kids in the Downstairs Room.
- Please arrive 10 minutes prior to reservation time to allow time for check-in. Temperature checks will be required of the children.
- Use physical distancing when waiting for check-in.
- No Food/Bottles at this time.
- No Diaper changing at this time.
- Continuous cleaning throughout day.
- Go to www.princetonclubnewberlin.com and click LOGIN
- If you have not registered your Member Login before, Go to “First Time Here?” and click “Access My Account”
- On the left hand side, click “Childcare Reservations”
- Under “Make a Reservation”, check the box of the child you would like to make a reservation for.
- Under “When”, choose the Date
- Under “Pick a Time” choose the time. Only available time slots will show.
- You will then “Confirm the Reservation” by clicking “Confirm”
- If you would like to add another child, you will follow the same steps with each child.
- The top of the screen will then show each registration under “Your Reservations”
- If you cannot make your reservation, you must be sure to click “Cancel” under “Your Reservations” to open the spot for another family.
Our Cardiovascular Training Center is absolutely state-of-the-art. We have spaced out our equipment to allow more than 6 feet of physical distance between each machine.
Personal Trainers are ready to help you reach your fitness goals! Personal Training Zones have been created so you have a private area for your one-on-one training sessions.
We’ve invested in the top of the line brands of strength equipment for you! Our strength equipment has been rearranged and expanded into new areas of the club to ensure 6 feet of physical distancing while you work out. We also have a strength room designated only for Seniors and high-risk individuals.
Basketball courts will be available for individuals to shoot hoops beginning June 1st.
Offering 6 indoor and 6 outdoor tennis courts, as well as USPTA Professional Tennis Lessons. Tennis reservations can be made online through our Member Self Service.
Our four lane lap swimming pool is open! One person is allowed per lane and we ask you keep your workout to 30 minutes. Our resistance pool is scheduled to reopen on May 26th.
I began working with (my trainer) about a year ago and have achieved some incredible goals in my life. He is an amazing trainer and coach and is very knowledgeable about so many things including anatomy, physiology and other aspects of physical training, diet and exercise that are necessary in being a successful trainer.Princeton Club Member
Love this place. Have been a member for going on 5 years and have been satisfied with their excellent facilities and service. My kids love the teachers at the kids club - they actually engage in activities with them. My son has been going there since infancy and they were so patient when he was first reluctant to go. Now he runs in! Also love that there's a channel on all machines with TV where you can view your kids...wonderful place!Princeton Club Member
I joined about four months ago for two years to start. I had used the facility about three years ago for physical therapy with UW so I knew what to expect. Three times a week I go to swim classes in the early mornings, do my physical therapy in the resistance pool ahead of time and enjoy the whirlpool after my classes. When the weather cools down I will add some walking and perhaps a yoga class to my schedule. I like meeting new friends and knowing that every time I go there will be friendly faces to greet me and EXCELLENT trainers leading my classes. Before I joined I had mentally committed to the membership. Now I am physically committed! Thank you, Princeton Club!Princeton Club Member
It's my therapy place. It takes lots of motivation to get there, but once I'm there, it's so worth it!Princeton Club Member
I love the different classes and the fact most of them are free. It's nice to have variety with my workouts. I can chose a different class everyday of just work out on my own. I have also made some great friends during class.Princeton Club Member
The BEST gym!! Hands down. So many classes, weights, machines, etc. I've been a member since moving to Madison & wouldn't go anywhere else!!Princeton Club Member
Clean. Huge. They have it all. If you can't find it here you should stay home. One of the best gyms I've been to.Princeton Club Member
Beautiful Club. Excellent facility and wonderful, friendly staff.Princeton Club Member