PRINCETON CLUB NEW BERLIN
IS NOW OPEN
We’re open! Our phased reopening is a strategic and measured approach to ensure your health and safety, as those are always our priority.
The Princeton Club
NOW OPEN WITH NEW BUSINESS HOURS
We are pleased with the safety policies and procedures Princeton Club has implemented since our re-opening to ensure a safe club. Spaced out equipment allowing workouts to ensure 6 feet or greater distance, classes spaced out accordingly, advanced cleaning protocol, individual cleaning bottles available for each member, upgraded HVAC units including I-Wave units being installed on all units to cleanse the air of bacteria and viruses, including COVID-19. Working with our members as a team to ensure a safe experience for your fitness experience.
Current Policies and Procedures
Club is Open 24 hours a day
- Club has 24 hours a day operation.
- Locker rooms open, showers available.
- Members must adhere to physical distancing in locker rows.
- Shower towels available at the Front Desk, 2 per member right now. All towels must be returned to receptables.
- Steam room and sauna are available with physical distancing.
- See below for Group Ex Information
- Full Indoor Aquatics Center open. Hours can be found at www.princetonclubnewberlin.com/Aquatic-center-hours
- Physical distancing must be maintained in all pools/pool decks.
- Activity Pool Open
- Please note all parents must remain in the Indoor Aquatics area with children 10 years of age and younger. Full rules posted in Aquatics Center.
- Whirlpool Open
- Basketball Courts:
- Masks are 100% required. No exceptions or exemptions.
- Full court games are available on both courts during the following days/times
- Monday/Wednesday/Friday 5:00 am – 7:00 am
- Monday – Friday 11:30 am – 1:00 pm
- Saturdays 6:00 am – 8:00 am
- Games may be discontinued for non-mask adherence
- All other times the non-adult side is used for shoot around or group ex classes (see group ex schedule)
- See full Policies and Procedures for all policies with basketball.
- Kids Club opens with reservations. Instructions on reservations and updated guidelines are below.
- Racquetball available on Courts 2 and 3.
- Masks are required in the club as part of the State Mask Mandate, except with a medical exemption or exception.
- Individual Spray bottles are available upon entering. Please wipe down equipment before and after use and return bottle to the Front Desk after usage.
- At this time, we are only allowing members in the club. Guests are not allowed.
Thank you for working with us in keeping our club clean and safe!
CLUB MEMBERS: If you are not receiving this information via email or would like to set up a House Account for charges, you can view and update your online account by CLICKING HERE.
GROUP EX CLASSES
- Classes will be added back to the schedule as deemed safe.
- You must pre-register for all group ex classes. Walk ins not allowed. Registration for each class opens 48 hours prior to class start and closes 30 minutes before. Instructions below.
- Arrive 10-15 minutes prior to class start to allow for enough time for class set up.
- Yoga participants must bring their own mats.
- Click on Group Activities (or “Classes” in the app)
- Click on the class you want to register for (or you can do a search)
- Click Register
- If a class is full, you can choose to “waitlist” and if a spot becomes available, you will have 3 hours to confirm you want the spot before it goes to next person.
- If you cannot attend a class you registered, please be sure to go and and unregister so you open it for another member.
- Your Instructor will have a list of registration at the time of class.
KIDS CLUB OPEN
- Kids Club Hours: Monday – Thursday 8 am – 1 pm, 4 pm – 8 pm, Friday 8 am – 12 pm, 4 pm – 7 pm, Saturday 8 am – 1 pm and Sunday 8 am – 12 pm
- Reservations currently a maximum of 2 hours.
- Reservations can be made up to 2 days in advance.
- Up to 6 children in the Upstairs Room.
- Up to 25 kids in the Downstairs Room.
- Please arrive 10 minutes prior to reservation time to allow time for check-in. Temperature checks will be required of the children.
- Use physical distancing when waiting for check-in.
- No Food/Bottles at this time.
- Continuous cleaning throughout day.
- Go to www.princetonclubnewberlin.com and click LOGIN
- If you have not registered your Member Login before, Go to “First Time Here?” and click “Access My Account”
- On the left hand side, click “Childcare Reservations”
- Under “Make a Reservation”, check the box of the child you would like to make a reservation for.
- Under “When”, choose the Date
- Under “Pick a Time” choose the time. Only available time slots will show.
- You will then “Confirm the Reservation” by clicking “Confirm”
- If you would like to add another child, you will follow the same steps with each child.
- The top of the screen will then show each registration under “Your Reservations”
- If you cannot make your reservation, you must be sure to click “Cancel” under “Your Reservations” to open the spot for another family.
Our Cardiovascular Training Center is absolutely state-of-the-art. We have spaced out our equipment to allow more than 6 feet of physical distance between each machine.
Personal Trainers are ready to help you reach your fitness goals! Personal Training Zones have been created so you have a private area for your one-on-one training sessions.
We’ve invested in the top of the line brands of strength equipment for you! Our strength equipment has been rearranged and expanded into new areas of the club to ensure 6 feet of physical distancing while you work out. We also have a strength room designated only for Seniors and high-risk individuals.
Basketball courts will be available for individuals to shoot hoops beginning June 1st.
Offering 6 indoor and 6 outdoor tennis courts, as well as USPTA Professional Tennis Lessons. Tennis reservations can be made online through our Member Self Service.
Our four lane lap swimming pool is open! One person is allowed per lane and we ask you keep your workout to 30 minutes. Our resistance pool is scheduled to reopen on May 26th.
I began working with (my trainer) about a year ago and have achieved some incredible goals in my life. He is an amazing trainer and coach and is very knowledgeable about so many things including anatomy, physiology and other aspects of physical training, diet and exercise that are necessary in being a successful trainer.Princeton Club Member
Love this place. Have been a member for going on 5 years and have been satisfied with their excellent facilities and service. My kids love the teachers at the kids club - they actually engage in activities with them. My son has been going there since infancy and they were so patient when he was first reluctant to go. Now he runs in! Also love that there's a channel on all machines with TV where you can view your kids...wonderful place!Princeton Club Member
I joined about four months ago for two years to start. I had used the facility about three years ago for physical therapy with UW so I knew what to expect. Three times a week I go to swim classes in the early mornings, do my physical therapy in the resistance pool ahead of time and enjoy the whirlpool after my classes. When the weather cools down I will add some walking and perhaps a yoga class to my schedule. I like meeting new friends and knowing that every time I go there will be friendly faces to greet me and EXCELLENT trainers leading my classes. Before I joined I had mentally committed to the membership. Now I am physically committed! Thank you, Princeton Club!Princeton Club Member
It's my therapy place. It takes lots of motivation to get there, but once I'm there, it's so worth it!Princeton Club Member
I love the different classes and the fact most of them are free. It's nice to have variety with my workouts. I can chose a different class everyday of just work out on my own. I have also made some great friends during class.Princeton Club Member
The BEST gym!! Hands down. So many classes, weights, machines, etc. I've been a member since moving to Madison & wouldn't go anywhere else!!Princeton Club Member
Clean. Huge. They have it all. If you can't find it here you should stay home. One of the best gyms I've been to.Princeton Club Member
Beautiful Club. Excellent facility and wonderful, friendly staff.Princeton Club Member