Princeton Club has been voted the best club in the area and state, and for good reason.
The Princeton Club
Our commitment to excellence combined with a desire to constantly offer our members the best the fitness industry has to offer has resulted in the Princeton Clubs becoming the largest, most well respected health clubs in Madison and Milwaukee. We are honored to have been named “Best in Madison and Dane County”, “Best in Milwaukee”, and “Best in Wisconsin”.
Explore everything that makes the Princeton Club in New Berlin not just the best club in facility, but the best in service. From the Front Desk to the Best Personal Trainers in the area, our Aquatics Staff, Racquet Sports Staff, Group Exercise Instructors and everyone in between, we are dedicated to offering you the best experience in reaching your fitness goals.
State-of-the-Art Strength and Cardio Equipment
- Treadmills, Ellipticals, AMTs, Upright Bikes, Recumbent Bikes, Rowers, Nu Steps
- Personal Viewing TVs on Upper Cardio Desk
- Large Area for Free Weights, Circuit Equipment, Free Motion Equipment
Over 90 Group Exercise Classes
- Classes such as Zumba, Cycling, Insanity,
- Kickboxing, Yoga, Pilates and more!
- 2 Large Studios
- Dedicated Cycling Studio with 40 Bikes
- Aquatics Classes
Tennis and Racquetball
- 6 Indoor and Outdoor Tennis Courts
- USPTA Professional Tennis Lessons
- Leagues for All Ages and Skill Levels
- State Tennis Leagues
- Socials and Tournaments
- 3 Racquetball Courts
- Professional and Award Winning Racquetball Instructor
- Racquetball Leagues and Lessons
Running Walking Track
- Large Inside Track Suspended Above Basketball Courts
- 12 1/2 Laps/Mile
- 2 Full Size Basketball Courts
- 12 Hoops
- Basketball Camps for Kids
Award Winning Aquatics Indoor Area
- 4 Lane Lap Pool
- Large Activity Pool with 2 Waterslides and Zero Depth Entry
- Current Channel to Swim and/or Walk Against the Current
- Aquatics Group Exercise Classes
- Swimming Lessons for All Ages 6 Months and Up
- 4 Lap Lap Pool
- Social Pool with Sunshelf
- Splash Pad for Kids with Dump Buckets and Slide
- Outdoor Bar & Grill with Firepit
- Free Child Care
- Kids Gym
- Kids Activity Area
- Infant and Baby Area
- Free Exercise Classes for Kids in Kids Club
- Swim Lessons, Tennis Lessons, Group Training for Kids
- Kids Birthday Parties (Pool, Gym options)
- Full Service Subway Restaurant
- Princeton Club Pub
- Daily Specials and Social Events
- Smoothie Bar
Our Cardiovascular Training Center is absolutely state-of-the-art. We have endless equipment options available to you to change your workout routine daily.
Personal Trainers are ready to help you reach your fitness goals. Whether you are an elite athlete or someone who is thinking about beginning an exercise program, our trainers are dedicated to making sure you get on the right track!
We’ve invested in the top of the line brands of strength equipment such as Cybex, Magnum, Nautilus, Hammerstrength and Body Masters.
BASKETBALL & RACQUETBALL
Shoot hoops, play-one-on-one, or try one of our 3 racquetball courts.
Offering 6 indoor and outdoor tennis courts as well as USPTA Professional Tennis Lessons.
Our four lane lap swimming pool is perfect for training. Large Activity pool with 2 watersides and an outdoor pool.
I began working with (my trainer) about a year ago and have achieved some incredible goals in my life. He is an amazing trainer and coach and is very knowledgeable about so many things including anatomy, physiology and other aspects of physical training, diet and exercise that are necessary in being a successful trainer.Princeton Club Member
Love this place. Have been a member for going on 5 years and have been satisfied with their excellent facilities and service. My kids love the teachers at the kids club - they actually engage in activities with them. My son has been going there since infancy and they were so patient when he was first reluctant to go. Now he runs in! Also love that there's a channel on all machines with TV where you can view your kids...wonderful place!Princeton Club Member
I joined about four months ago for two years to start. I had used the facility about three years ago for physical therapy with UW so I knew what to expect. Three times a week I go to swim classes in the early mornings, do my physical therapy in the resistance pool ahead of time and enjoy the whirlpool after my classes. When the weather cools down I will add some walking and perhaps a yoga class to my schedule. I like meeting new friends and knowing that every time I go there will be friendly faces to greet me and EXCELLENT trainers leading my classes. Before I joined I had mentally committed to the membership. Now I am physically committed! Thank you, Princeton Club!Princeton Club Member
It's my therapy place. It takes lots of motivation to get there, but once I'm there, it's so worth it!Princeton Club Member
I love the different classes and the fact most of them are free. It's nice to have variety with my workouts. I can chose a different class everyday of just work out on my own. I have also made some great friends during class.Princeton Club Member
The BEST gym!! Hands down. So many classes, weights, machines, etc. I've been a member since moving to Madison & wouldn't go anywhere else!!Princeton Club Member
Clean. Huge. They have it all. If you can't find it here you should stay home. One of the best gyms I've been to.Princeton Club Member
Beautiful Club. Excellent facility and wonderful, friendly staff.Princeton Club Member