Princeton Club offers a comprehensive and excellent Tennis Program.
Princeton Club Adult Tennis In-house Leagues
Winter/Spring Session: January 3 through May 8
Easter Break, No League Play: April 15-24
Signup Deadline: Friday, December 31st
***All Players Must be a member of Princeton Club to be able to participate.
There is a $18.00 registration fee. The charge for the league will be determined by the number of times each player is scheduled to play in the league.
Women’s Doubles 3.0 – Thursday – 9:00-10:30 am – Code: ATL4F
Women’s Doubles 3.0/3.5 – Sunday – 5:30-7:00 pm – Code: ATL6F
Women’s Singles 3.0/3.5 – Monday – 12:00-1:00 pm – Code: ATL5F
Men’s Singles 3.0/4.0 – Wednesday – 8:00-9:00 pm – Code: ATL12F
Mixed Doubles 3.0/3.5 – Friday – 6:30-8:00 pm – Code: ATL7F
Men’s Doubles 3.5 – Monday – 6:00-7:30 pm – Code: ATL11F
Men’s Doubles 3.0 – Sunday – 5:30-7:00 pm – Code: ATL13F
If you have any questions, please contact Michael Asfeld, Racquet Sports Director/In-House League Coordinator at 414-525-2377 or email@example.com
Summer League, Milwaukee Independent League and Fall Combo League Rates
Team comprised of ALL Princeton Club Members
(rate per Home Match)
- Regular Team/ Indoor Courts $80.00
- Milwaukee Independent Outdoor Courts $40.00
- Indoor Courts $60.00
- Outdoor Courts $30.00
Team comprised of Members & 1 Non Member
(rate per Home Match)
- Regular team/ Indoor Courts $90.00
- Milwaukee Independent Outdoor Courts $48.00
- Indoor Courts $68.00
- Outdoor Courts $36.00
Team comprised of Members & 2 Non Member
(rate per Home Match)
- Regular team/ Indoor Courts $100.00
- Milwaukee Independent Outdoor Courts $56.00
- Indoor Courts $76.00
- Outdoor Courts $42.00
Team comprised of Members & 3 or more Non Member
(rate per Home Match)
- Regular team/ Indoor Courts $112.00
- Milwaukee Independent Outdoor Courts $64.00
- Indoor Courts $84.00
- Outdoor Courts $48.00
Additionally, there will be a $25.00 player fee per Non-Member on each individual team. Please note, if a Non-Member chooses to be on more than one team, a separate charge will incur for each. In addition, these charges apply in each new league season (Summer & Fall). This will be charged to the team captain’s account Member status will be periodically checked throughout the season. If Member becomes a Non-Member at any point during the season this player fee will be applied to the team captain’s account.
What Princeton Club Expects From You:
- Please dress in proper tennis attire & adhere to proper tennis ettiquette.
- Please be respectful of our facility as well as our Members.
- Please have all players check-in through the Princeton Club Front Desk. Please do not go around the outside of the club to the courts.
- If rain, home team may have to help clean the water off the court if no Princeton Club employee is available.
Included in your State League Price
Courts and Play
- The use of our Indoor & Outdoor Courts at a reduced rate.
- Tennis balls (Pro Penn) for each match.
- Use of the locker rooms, towels, and shower facilities
- Outdoor team has the first chance of indoor courts on rain days. If there is no team already scheduled indoors, that means the match could be played at 6:00 pm. If there is a team already scheduled indoors, then the team would play at 7:30 pm. Captains that wait until the last second to move their team inside will lose their first changes status. Captains have until 4:00 pm the day of the match to move their match indoors.
- Drink tickets for pitchers of soda and/or tap beer
- 2 pitchers for Senior State League Teams
- 3 pitchers for Regular State League Teams
- $7.50 for any additional pitchers of soda/beer
- Full use of Local Princeton Club Sports Bar & Subway
- No adult beverages can be brought onto Princeton Club property from outside of the club.
- There are no sources available at the club to refrigerate food.
Team Practice Policy
(Applies only for Princeton Club State League Teams)
- Non-Members can practice with their team at Princeton Club (Starts April 1)
- If courts are used outdoors they are free, unless booked prior ($4.00 charge). Non-members must be using courts with a Princeton Club member in order to use the courts.
- Any indoor court usage – all participants must pay appropriate court fee. Non-members do not need to pay guest fee unless they would like to use the entire facility.
Winter Session: November 25th – March 20th
Spring Session: March 28th – May 22nd
Weekly Drop-In Rate: Members/$17 Non-Members/$22
Join the fun and get fit! Swing away the pounds and crush your stress away! The drills are fast paced and keep your feet moving and heart pumping.!
Class Size: 3 to 5 players.
To Register for the classes: Must contact Peggy Niccolai, 414-525-2377, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mondays 9:30-10:30 am
Mondays 12:00-1:00 pm
Tuesdays 5:30-6:30 pm
Tuesdays 6:30-7:30 pm (Advanced)
Wednesdays 9:30-10:30 am
Thursdays 6:00-7:00 pm
Racquet Sports Director
Princeton Club will pro rate for late start or if you are aware of a day in which you will miss prior to registration. Tennis Pro must pro rate. There will be no make ups and credit will only be applied with doctor’s excuse. All classes are subject to change or cancellation if minimum registration is not achieved.
Princeton Club will pro rate for late start or if you are aware of a day in which you will miss prior to registration. Tennis Pro must pro rate. There will be no make ups and credit will only be applied with doctor’s excuse. All classes are subject to change or
cancellation if minimum registration is not achieved. If you have any questions, contact our Tennis Dept. at
Classes are subject to cancellation when less than 3 students are registered or additional fees will be charged for classes less than 3 students.
I began working with (my trainer) about a year ago and have achieved some incredible goals in my life. He is an amazing trainer and coach and is very knowledgeable about so many things including anatomy, physiology and other aspects of physical training, diet and exercise that are necessary in being a successful trainer.Princeton Club Member
Love this place. Have been a member for going on 5 years and have been satisfied with their excellent facilities and service. My kids love the teachers at the kids club - they actually engage in activities with them. My son has been going there since infancy and they were so patient when he was first reluctant to go. Now he runs in! Also love that there's a channel on all machines with TV where you can view your kids...wonderful place!Princeton Club Member
I joined about four months ago for two years to start. I had used the facility about three years ago for physical therapy with UW so I knew what to expect. Three times a week I go to swim classes in the early mornings, do my physical therapy in the resistance pool ahead of time and enjoy the whirlpool after my classes. When the weather cools down I will add some walking and perhaps a yoga class to my schedule. I like meeting new friends and knowing that every time I go there will be friendly faces to greet me and EXCELLENT trainers leading my classes. Before I joined I had mentally committed to the membership. Now I am physically committed! Thank you, Princeton Club!Princeton Club Member
It's my therapy place. It takes lots of motivation to get there, but once I'm there, it's so worth it!Princeton Club Member
I love the different classes and the fact most of them are free. It's nice to have variety with my workouts. I can chose a different class everyday of just work out on my own. I have also made some great friends during class.Princeton Club Member
The BEST gym!! Hands down. So many classes, weights, machines, etc. I've been a member since moving to Madison & wouldn't go anywhere else!!Princeton Club Member
Clean. Huge. They have it all. If you can't find it here you should stay home. One of the best gyms I've been to.Princeton Club Member
Beautiful Club. Excellent facility and wonderful, friendly staff.Princeton Club Member