Enjoy a little break, workout and know that your children are safe while you take time to rejuvenate. Our Kids Club staff is very carefully chosen ensuring your child will have a wonderful experience each and every time.
- Kids Club is available for members and their immediate children ages 6 weeks through 11 years of age.
- 2 1/2 maximum hour stay for kids 6 weeks through 11 years. Parents must be in the club while their children are in Kids Club.
- Children should be ready to play with basic needs of toileting and nutrition being met before drop off.
- Diaper policy: Parents will be notified in the club if a diaper change is required.
- Reservations are required through Member Login.
- Up to 2 1/2 hours length of stay.
- Child Care Safety: A computerized photo identification check in/out system is used to identify and track the child and their guardian.
- Daily Cleaning – Toys and used items are cleaned and sanitized twice a day.
- Health Policy Enforced – Ensuring all children are well and ready to play.
- Discipline Policy Enforced: Set in place to provide all children with a positive and safe experience.
Infant Toddler Room:
- This area is clean and safe for your little ones. Fun activities are directed at infants and toddlers in our upstairs area such as bubble time, story time, puzzle time, favorite song time, musical instrument time, free play times, large motor skill times (see Center for full details)
Preschool and Youth:
- Lower Level Activity Room: Activities include crafts, board games, brain games, card games, story time, free play with creative toys.
- Kids Gym Activities and Games
- Kids Boot Camp (Ages 6 – 11 years)
Monday – Thursday
8:00 am – 1:30 pm, 3:30 pm – 8:00 pm
8:00 am – 1:30 pm, 3:30 pm – 7:00 pm
Saturday & Sunday
8:00 am – 1:00 pm
*Hours are subject to change on Holidays
KIDS CLUB DIRECTOR
Upper Level Check-In: Ages 6 weeks through age 1 year
Lower Level Check-In: Ages 2 years through 11 years
I began working with (my trainer) about a year ago and have achieved some incredible goals in my life. He is an amazing trainer and coach and is very knowledgeable about so many things including anatomy, physiology and other aspects of physical training, diet and exercise that are necessary in being a successful trainer.Princeton Club Member
Love this place. Have been a member for going on 5 years and have been satisfied with their excellent facilities and service. My kids love the teachers at the kids club - they actually engage in activities with them. My son has been going there since infancy and they were so patient when he was first reluctant to go. Now he runs in! Also love that there's a channel on all machines with TV where you can view your kids...wonderful place!Princeton Club Member
I joined about four months ago for two years to start. I had used the facility about three years ago for physical therapy with UW so I knew what to expect. Three times a week I go to swim classes in the early mornings, do my physical therapy in the resistance pool ahead of time and enjoy the whirlpool after my classes. When the weather cools down I will add some walking and perhaps a yoga class to my schedule. I like meeting new friends and knowing that every time I go there will be friendly faces to greet me and EXCELLENT trainers leading my classes. Before I joined I had mentally committed to the membership. Now I am physically committed! Thank you, Princeton Club!Princeton Club Member
It's my therapy place. It takes lots of motivation to get there, but once I'm there, it's so worth it!Princeton Club Member
I love the different classes and the fact most of them are free. It's nice to have variety with my workouts. I can chose a different class everyday of just work out on my own. I have also made some great friends during class.Princeton Club Member
The BEST gym!! Hands down. So many classes, weights, machines, etc. I've been a member since moving to Madison & wouldn't go anywhere else!!Princeton Club Member
Clean. Huge. They have it all. If you can't find it here you should stay home. One of the best gyms I've been to.Princeton Club Member
Beautiful Club. Excellent facility and wonderful, friendly staff.Princeton Club Member