Relax. Renew. Revive.
Discover all the benefits of massage therapy, including decreasing stress levels, increasing flexibility, alleviating pain, restoring healthy blood flow, loosening muscles, and more.
MASSAGE SESSION PRICING
MASSAGE SESSION PRICING
30 Minutes: $45*
60 Minutes: $60*
75 Minutes: $70*
12 Pack of 1 hour: $660 (member only)
*Member pricing only. Non-Member add $75
1 Month: $20
12 Months: $199
Available to Members only.
To schedule a massage, call Massage Therapist Cheryl Fischer at 414-525-2396 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled session and the Massage Therapist will meet you at the Front Desk.
- New clients will be required to fill out a physical form prior to the massage.
- If you are sick or injured, the Massage Therapist may have to decline the massage in the best interest of the client per massage protocol.
- The cancellation policy is 12 hours with all massages or you may be charged. Please call 414-525-2396 for any changes you need to make in your appt.
- Payment for massages can be made at the Front Desk either before or immediately after the appt. You may also put the massage on your House Account (if you have an account set up).
- Gratuity is always appreciated via cash only.
FIRST TIME MASSAGE CLIENTS
- New clients will be required to fill out a form (just first time). Please arrive early to fill out the form or you can download it here, fill it out, and bring with you to the appointment.
LICENSED MASSAGE THERAPIST
Cheryl Fischer has been a licensed Massage Therapist since 2014. She decided to enter the wonderful world of massage because it blended all the things she felt defined her: helping people while using her skills, experience and passion in the medical and fitness fields. Whether you want to relax and unwind with a rejuvenating Swedish Massage, require a more Deep Tissue Massage to help ease pain and tension or want to try a Hot Bamboo Massage. Combine massage with your fitness routine to help avoid injury and maximize your results.
Unwind, relax and feel better today!
I began working with (my trainer) about a year ago and have achieved some incredible goals in my life. He is an amazing trainer and coach and is very knowledgeable about so many things including anatomy, physiology and other aspects of physical training, diet and exercise that are necessary in being a successful trainer.Princeton Club Member
Love this place. Have been a member for going on 5 years and have been satisfied with their excellent facilities and service. My kids love the teachers at the kids club - they actually engage in activities with them. My son has been going there since infancy and they were so patient when he was first reluctant to go. Now he runs in! Also love that there's a channel on all machines with TV where you can view your kids...wonderful place!Princeton Club Member
I joined about four months ago for two years to start. I had used the facility about three years ago for physical therapy with UW so I knew what to expect. Three times a week I go to swim classes in the early mornings, do my physical therapy in the resistance pool ahead of time and enjoy the whirlpool after my classes. When the weather cools down I will add some walking and perhaps a yoga class to my schedule. I like meeting new friends and knowing that every time I go there will be friendly faces to greet me and EXCELLENT trainers leading my classes. Before I joined I had mentally committed to the membership. Now I am physically committed! Thank you, Princeton Club!Princeton Club Member
It's my therapy place. It takes lots of motivation to get there, but once I'm there, it's so worth it!Princeton Club Member
I love the different classes and the fact most of them are free. It's nice to have variety with my workouts. I can chose a different class everyday of just work out on my own. I have also made some great friends during class.Princeton Club Member
The BEST gym!! Hands down. So many classes, weights, machines, etc. I've been a member since moving to Madison & wouldn't go anywhere else!!Princeton Club Member
Clean. Huge. They have it all. If you can't find it here you should stay home. One of the best gyms I've been to.Princeton Club Member
Beautiful Club. Excellent facility and wonderful, friendly staff.Princeton Club Member