- B.S. in Sport and Fitness Management, Certificates in Wellness and Coaching from UW-Parkside
- International Sports Science Association (ISSA) Certified Personal Trainer since 2004
- ISSA Elite Trainer Certification
- ISSA Certified Endurance Trainer
- ISSA Certification in Fitness Therapy
- ISSA Certification in Fitness Nutrition
- ISSA Certified Glute Specialist
- National Exercise and Sports Trainers Association (NESTA) Sports Yoga
- NESTA Spencer Pilates
- Certified in TRX Suspension Training
- MX4 Certified
- Sprint 8 Certified
- Wisconsin Youth Soccer Association ‘D’ License
Erin was a competitive athlete who played both Basketball and Soccer. She continued Soccer at UW-Parkside, becoming Conference Champs and receiving NCAA bids. After graduating, Erin began running marathons, including running the Boston Marathon in April 2008. In addition, she has coached both boys and girls soccer for New Berlin Eisenhower. At the club, she enjoys doing sports specific training, marathon and triathlon training, working with people post-rehabilitation, as well as training for general health and fitness. It is important to Erin to help people find balance in their lives and live a healthy and active lifestyle.
For more information about training in general, or training with Erin, call 414-525-2383 or email@example.com.