- B.S. from Carroll University in Exercise Science, Minor in Business Administration
- National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM) Certified Personal Trainer since 2002
- NASM Specialist in Nutrition
- NASM Specialist in Cardio Respiratory Training for Athletes
- NASM Performance Enhancement Specialist Certification
Sarah took her passion for motivating others to pursue healthy lifestyles, and channeled it into a career ranging from working in fitness clubs to training clients in specialized training facilities. She loves combining the motivation she possesses, activities she enjoys and the schooling she has completed to create solid programs she can teach to others. In her spare time, she enjoys watching movies, spending time with friends and family.
For more information on training with Sarah, call 414-525-2388 or firstname.lastname@example.org.