- B.S. from the UW-La Crosse in Exercise and Sports Science, Minor is Business Administration
- American Council on Exercise (ACE) Certified Personal Trainer since 2009
- Certified in TRX Suspension Training
- Kettlebell Training Certified
- Metabolic Training Certified
Jeremy enjoys spending his time participating in competitive sports. In High School he received all state honors in three sports: Football, wrestling, and rugby. After high school, he continued playing rugby, first at the University of Wisconsin-La Crosse, and then with the Milwaukee Barbarians, a division 1 men’s team. As a Personal Trainer, he enjoys working with all types of people and likes to vary his exercises to ensure the workouts stay enjoyable and help people see the best results possible. He works with young kids just getting interested in fitness, athletes looking for more sport specific training, as well as the general population just looking to stay active and healthy. Outside work, he stays busy by helping coach rugby and wrestling, as well as going to as many Brewers, Bucks, and Packer games as possible. What’s left of his time is spent surrounded by friends and family.
For more information about training with Jeremy, email firstname.lastname@example.org.